I’m sure, if you family is like mine, you have boxes full of photos, in cupboards, in albums maybe in the loft. but always acessible whenever you want to take a stroll down memory lane.
When I was ten I went on a school trip to London and, as it was my first time away from home, I was let loose with my parent’s camera, first roll of film and 24 shots to tell the story of the trip. After a few days of shooting landmarks and the antics of my friends I was hooked. Ever since I have been taking pictures. It wasn’t just about clicking the shutter though the best thing about taking photos, and thing I love the most, is reaction people have to seeing them.
I learned, even then, that photos are magical – they have the power to transport you back to a point in time, a special event in your life. They even allow you to connect with previous generations in your family.
I believe I’m not just taking pictures – I’m making memories.
I look forward to meeting you and learning all about you.
Most of the great feedback I get from clients relates not only to the pictures I deliver to them but also what a blast they had working with me to get them.
1. I’m a total coffee nerd – I realised that was true when a friend sat down with me and counted how many gadgets I own for making the perfect brew. My current favourite is a flat white which I think I have just about mastered..
2. I have been a Scout since I was eleven. When I hit 18 I became a leader and have been doing it ever since. Find me every summer camping in the Lakes with my Troop.
3. I have completed the Great North Run six times and love to run through the mud along the River Wear.
4. I hold four world records (You get to find out which ones if you ask me when we meet some of them are quite embarrassing)
5. I have been in a quite a few bands playing everything from Funk to Industrial music.
6. I have been producing music and writing songs since I was a teenager.
7. I am my cat Heidi’s favourite human being – partly because we really hit it off at the animal shelter but mostly because she can’t open the cat food packets without my help.
8. I’m probably a dog person too.
9. I’m a total geek – love gadgets and occasional even read instruction manuals
10. I apparently have the same shadow as TinTin
11. I used to be a total 4×4 nut but I’m currently obsessed with my Mini Clubman
12. I love people so being a photographer is pretty much my dream job.